Reliable Guide for Tnreginet Registration, Know Jurisdiction, Apply EC
Tamil Nadu Tnreginet |tnreginet.gov.in| Tnreginet Registration | Guide Value Search | Know Jurisdiction – The government has launched a portal named Inspector of Registration, in other words, Tnreginet for the people of the state. TATA Consultancy Services Ltd creates this portal. For the Registration department, government of Tamil Nadu. On this portal, various types of services are provided to the people of the state.
People of the state can now apply for services provided by the government in this portal.
The state’s citizens can easily access Tnreginet Registration of birth, death, marriage, chit fund, firm, through this portal effortlessly.
With this popular portal’s help, citizens will not have to take stress to register various services.
Highlights of Tnreginet:
- The name of the Portal is TNREGINET,
- The name of the company is Inspector General of Registration(tnreginet),
- The registration procedure is online,
- Receipts- Residents of Tamil Nadu,
- The aim is to provide an optimal online service.
|Name of the portal||Inspector General of Registration (Tnreginet)|
|Launched by||Department of Registration|
|Launched in||Tamil Nadu|
|Launched for||Citizen of the state|
Services Available at Tnreginet:
Using the service of Tnreginet, there will not be any intervention of visiting the office premises. Citizens of the state can get their work done through full online mode only, and you can get detailed information about every service and gives direct link access to everyone. The official website of the portal is tnregnit.gov.in/.
Here we are providing are the markable list of services that can be seen under the TNREGINET online site, and citizens of the state can utilize the given information and make use of them.
Various services provided under Tnreginet: –
- Encumbrance Certificate,
- Guidelines value and property valuation
- Marriage Certificate Application,
- Online certified documents,
- Chits Documents,
- Online application for Society certification,
- Date of birth application,
- Date of death application,
- Online EC Status check and more,
- Citizens Registration under Tnreginet.
If anyone is a citizen of Tamil Nadu state, they can get themselves registered with the online portal. Thus, you will be able to access every service provided under this portal without any difficulties.
Registration Process at Tnreginet: –
Here we are providing the steps which you need to follow to register yourself on this portal:
- Open the official website (tnregnit.gov.in/),
- From the home page, go to the registration option, and a drop-down list will appear on the screen,
- You have to click on the “user registration” option, and a new page will appear from where you have to read the password and note the hint.
- Now select user type, user name, security question, password, date of birth, email, gender, mobile number, choose ID type proof; then you have to enter the number of ID proof and address,
- Then you have to enter the code appear on the screen and OTP which you had received to your email or mobile number,
- Tab on the “complete registration” option and submit the application form.
Your application is completed now, the details you had provided will be checked, and after that, your user account will be created. The provided username and other information are used to check and also be used to update numerous services from the tnreginet online.
Process of Encumbrance Certificate at Tnreginet: –
Here, we are providing a detailed process for the Encumbrance Certificate at Tnreginet:
- Open the official website portal of tnreginet that is tnregnit.gov.in,
- Then, once you reach the home page, go to the E-service option, and a drop-down list will appear on the screen,
- Then, click on “encumbrance Certificate” and then click on the View EC option,
- Then a new page will appear on the screen where you have to select EC or document wise option
- If you select EC, then you have to enter your Zone, district, sub- registration office, documents number, year,
- You have to enter the code that appears on the screen and then click the “Search” option.
- Submit the form and get a print of the hard copy for future reference.
Download User Manual:
Running this portal, if any citizen of the state faces any problem or any issue and want help, then he or she can download the user manual by following the below-given procedure:
- You have to open the link of the official portal on any web browser,
- The home page of the official browser will be open on your screen,
- Select the “user manual” option, which is provided under the “help” tab on the menu bar,
- Click on the user manual which you want to download,
- Select the download option shown the opposite to the service,
- Download it on your system.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
ANS. The following steps should be taken to know your jurisdiction:
Open the official website of Tnreginet.
Select “portal utility services.”
Now choose the “know your jurisdiction” option,
Enter your address and tab “search” button,
The whole information will be displayed on the screen.
ANS. This profound portal’s helpline number is 18001025174 (Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm and Saturday 10 am to 5 pm). The email id for the helpline information is [email protected]. If anyone does not get the satisfaction, they may call at 044-24642774/ 044-24640160.
ANS. Steps to create a document are:
Applying candidate need to complete their registration process,
Login with your Credentials,
You can see the “CREATE AN APPLICATION” link, click on that link,
Click on the “Create Document” Option
Fill the required information and upload certificates,
Submit it and take a printout.
ANS. Steps to check the status of a document are:
Click on my Document link under the “know your application status” option.
आप हमसे Facebook Page से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए.