Login & Registration Guide for National Scholarship Portal in India!
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Login & Registration Guide 2020-21 – The portal was launched by the Electronic and IT Minister of India. NSP aims to provide a special scholarship platform to the students belonging to SC, ST, and OBC categories. If a student wants to apply for the scholarship then he or she can easily apply through an online National Scholarship Portal. One can also check the eligibility and procedure to apply there. Here we are providing all the information in brief to help all the students in the work. One will get to know about eligibility status, documents verification, submission procedure, and many more things about the portal ahead.
- नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल (NSP) 2020: लॉगिन एंड रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म
- PM Scholarship Yojana 2020 – प्रधानमंत्री छात्रवृत्ति योजना (पात्रता, आवेदन प्रक्रिया, अंतिम तिथि) आदि की जानकारी
- Schemes launched by Manohar Lal
- (SSSM ID) मध्य प्रदेश समग्र पोर्टल: MP Samagra ID List ऑनलाइन डाउनलोड
- Kisan Credit Card (KCC): किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड के बारे में पूरी जानकारी हिंदी में
- 1 Brief Information about NSP:
- 2 What all benefits portal provides to students:
- 3 General FAQs
Brief Information about NSP:
- The central government of India has launched this portal by the name of the National Scholarship Portal to help aspirants in completing their studies.
- The last date to apply for the form is yet not disclosed and one can check the status for the same on the official portal.
- Website is: https://scholarships.gov.in/
How to Check Eligibility Status of the Scheme:
One can check eligibility by following the method carefully.
- First, visit the service option on the official site’s homepage.
- At the service option there will be an eligibility check drop-down box, click on it.
- Enter your basic details like name, gender, cast, study status, state, and income.
- After this fill the captcha code and click on the eligibility check button.
Based on your general information, one will be able to know whether they are eligible to apply or not.
What Documents Student has to Submit?
One has to submit some basic documents for verification and identity check.
- Provide Aadhar Card with a cast certificate.
- Bank account details with a 6-month summary.
- Income certificate and correct mobile number.
- Current passport size photograph.
Apart from this check the list and provide all the necessary documents.
Aim of providing NSP for the scholarship:
- The portal helps to keep a check on all the activities of distributing scholarships to students on time.
- It checks whether the applicant is really in need of taking advantage of the facility unnecessarily.
- It helps in connecting central and state governments and continues feasible work ahead.
- No re-submission of the application form and double applications from one aspirant will be detected and rejected immediately. It helps to avoid all the false submissions.
What all benefits portal provides to students:
- Earlier student needs to fill and submit application forms through offline mode. One has to wait in queues for long hours in that case.
- But after the launch of this portal, one can easily submit the forms in less time and wastage of energy.
- Safe and secure submissions and strict checks help to avoid giving scholarships to those who don’t need the same.
- Records are transparent and easy to check through the portal.
- Even the portal helps students to get the best scholarship option as per their requirements. It gives the most advantages to the students in availing the right scholarship at right time.
- Apart from students, it also helps the management system to communicate feasibly and answer the questions of all the students.
How can I register for the Scholarship?
- First, visit the national scholarship portal at https://scholarships.gov.in/.
- Now click on the new registration form.
- Fill all the information like the student’s name. category of scholarship, gender, mobile number, bank details, and other required information.
- Fill all the details carefully before final submission.
- Now click on the register button for submission of basic details.
- You will get a student registration id through which you can fill the application form after log-in.
- Again, fill all the basic details on the application form and save it from the save and continue button.
- Now, upload all the required documents and complete the final submission on the portal.
Steps to check Ministry Coordinators Name:
- From the homepage of the website, visit the services link.
- There you will get the list of all the ministry coordinators list.
- Click on the minister’s name and a list will appear on the screen with their complete contact details and information.
One can also call on the helpline number from the portal or download the app. It will help you to apply for the scholarship online and to know the status of the process quickly.
Again, click on the “new registration” option through the official website and click on the “scheme-wise scholarship sanctioned list.”
Fill the required options and enter after filling captcha code.
A list of sanctioned schemes with student names will appear in your scheme.
Yes, one can easily apply for the renewal of scholarship by following these easy steps. Log in through your application id and password on the official website. One Can check the status easily after submitting details and login.
आप हमसे Facebook Page से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए.
- Jharkhand Ration Card List 2021: झारखंड ई-राशन कार्ड नई सूची कैसे देखे | सम्पूर्ण जानकारी हिंदी में
- भारत सरकार की प्रमुख योजनाएं Indian Government Schemes 2019 PDF Download
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Speech At UN General Assembly (UNGA) In Hindi – प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी का (यूएन) संयुक्त राष्ट्र महासभा में भाषण
- National Recruitment Agency – राष्ट्रीय भर्ती संस्था क्या है? | NRA के बारे में जाने सब कुछ
- Quick Preparation Tips For Bihar Police Constable 2020 Exam
- Bihar Police SI Vacancy Details : बिहार पुलिस में निकली बंपर भर्ती, जानें फॉर्म भरने की प्रक्रिया से लेकर सेलेक्शन की प्रक्रिया तक के बारे में
- 15 सितंबर को इंजीनियर्स डे क्यों मनाया जाता है? | Why we celebrate engineer’s day on 15 september
- अंतरराष्ट्रीय लोकतंत्र दिवस क्या है और क्यों मनाते है? International Day Of Democracy in Hindi
- Indian Polity (भारतीय राजव्यवस्था) PDF Notes In Hindi For Competitive Exams (UPSC, SSC, Banking Or Railway)
- अनुच्छेद 35A (Article 35a) क्या है और इसके अदृश्य तथ्य ? जाने पूरी जानकारी हिंदी में