Schemes launched by Manohar Lal
Shree. Manohar Lal, the current Chief Minister of the Haryana state is working toward the people of the Haryana state so that each and every facility could be provided to the people of the state easier and faster. Shree. Manohar Lal launched a Number of schemes during his tenure which you should be aware of as the resident of Haryana as well as the student as to know about the current affairs and get linked to them should only be possible if you are aware of them. So in the article below you will be guided about the information about the schemes which are launched by the Manohar Lal Government for the welfare of the people. As according to the information obtained from the site Sarkari Niti
You can know about some of the schemes by Manohar Lal as follows:
1.Village Mentoring Project
The village mentoring project was started by the Manohar Lal government in the Haryana state for the upliftment of the villagers living in the state of Haryana. The Village Mentoring project will lead to improving the condition of the education in the state. The project is aimed to be started in the 22 District of the state. The people from the different educational associations, institutions are the part of the scheme. The main focus is for the promoting the girl education in the state.
2. Thari Pension, Thare Pass project
The project Thari Pension, Thare Pass project was another project launched during the Manohar Lal Government. Under the scheme launched the government funded Rs 13.23 crore and the 6757 villagers of the Haryana will be funded by the scheme and the scheme is linked to their bank account so the benefit is transferred to their bank account, post office, or cooperatives.
3. Seven Star Village scheme
The seven-star village scheme is the development scheme. The development of the villages will take place under the scheme and the scheme will cover the policies related to the children, men, women. The star will be awarded to the people according to the development in the area. The railway lines will be made under the seven-star project and the project is funded Rs. 20 crore for the seven-star village scheme.
4. Micro Irrigation Scheme
The Haryana government has also launched a project named Micro irrigation for the people of the state. The Micro irrigation will lead to Rs 435.23 Crore for the project cost and the micro irrigation will be implemented in 13 districts. The project will help in the soil water recharge underneath by generating the 36 overtapped and significant cubes.
Recently a new project has been launched by the government of Haryana, the project name is Harera’s Website which will help the people to make the online complaints at the portal which will make the life of people more comfortable. The property-related issues will be solved for the people at the Harera’s Website.
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप निचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए तो आप comment कर सकते है. हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Facebook Page से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए.
इसे भी पढ़े :
- General Science (सामान्य विज्ञान MCQs) Objective Questions With Answers For Competitive Exams in Hindi PDF Download
- Free Download PDF Of R. S. Aggarwal Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Book in Hindi
- Banking Current Affairs (2018) in Hindi & English PDF Download
- पूजा सामान्य विज्ञान (भौतिक, रसायन, जन्तु तथा वनस्पति) वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रश्न उत्तर सहित 2018 हिंदी में PDF Download करें
- Download Yojna (योजना) E-Magazine April 2018 in Hindi/English PDF
- Yojna (योजना) March 2018 in Hindi PDF Download | Monthly Magazine For All Competitive Exams
- Current Affairs Handwritten Notes December 2017 in Hindi | Download Now
- Download 1000 General Knowledge in English Current Updates For Govt Exam Preparation PDF
- Banking Services Chronicle (BSC) Magazine April 2018 PDF Download
- Samanya Gyan Darpan (सामान्य ज्ञान दर्पण) May 2018 का Hindi में PDF Download करे