As its new flagship, the RTX 4090 GPU, with up to 4x the performance of its predecessor. NVIDIA today revealed the GeForce RTX® 40 Series of GPUs, intended to bring breakthrough performance for gamers and creators.
The RTX 40 Series heralds a new era of real-time ray tracing and neural rendering, which employs AI to generate pixels. They are the first GPUs in the world to be built on the new NVIDIA® Ada Lovelace architecture and deliver enormous generational leaps in performance and efficiency.
NVIDIA’s founder and CEO, Jensen Huang, stated during the GeForce® Beyond: Special Broadcast at GTC that the era of RTX ray tracing and neural rendering is already underway and that the company’s new Ada Lovelace architecture advances it to a new level.
The company’s Deep Learning Super Samples neural-graphics solution for games and innovative apps, NVIDIA DLSS 3, was also unveiled by Huang. The AI-powered system may produce complete frames to play games much more quickly. Letting the GPU independently generate full frames can get around the CPU’s performance restrictions in video games. More than 35 games and apps will soon use the technology, which has support from many of the top developers and is coming to the most widely used game engines, including Unity and Unreal Engine.
- It is a more immersive video game with New Ray-Tracing Technology.
- Without proxies, 3D artists can render completely ray-traced worlds with precise physics and natural materials and see the changes as they happen.
- The RTX 4090 has tremendous power, acoustics, and temperature characteristics, making it the fastest gaming GPU in the world.
- For enthusiasts who prefer the NVIDIA in-house design, the RTX 4090 and RTX 4080 are produced directly by NVIDIA in limited Founders Editions.
- The leading system builders in the world include Acer, Alienware, ASUS, Dell, HP, Lenovo, and MSI.
- It will use the GeForce RTX 40 Series GPUs in its gaming systems.
You can also connect with us on Facebook Page , Twitter or Instagram for daily updates.