A programme called the PM Scholarship Program 2023 was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The major objective of these many scholarships is to connect specific societal segments using the formula Education + Literacy = Development. The PM Scholarship (PMSS) is based on this idea, emphasising the students’ education from grade 12 through the doctoral level.
This blog will provide all the information you need to know about the PM scholarship for 2023. You will learn about the several types of PM scholarships available at the federal level and at the institutional level, critical dates for PM scholarship applications, and much more.
82,000 students will get financial aid through the Pradhan Mantri Yojana, Modi Scholarship (PMSS), with equal amounts going to males and girls. Scholarships will be given to deserving students each year from throughout the nation. It is operated by the Ministry of Defence, Government of India’s Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare, Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sainik Board Secretariat (KSB PMSS- www.ksb.gov.in).
The scholarship will be offered to the children and widows of former and current members of the RPF, RPSF, CAPF, and Armed Rifles to help them later find better employment prospects.
What is the 2023 PM Scholarship?
As previously reported, various PM Scholarship Schemes (PMSS 2023) for the benefit of Indian citizens were announced by our Honorable PM Modi Ji. Scholarships are available for all facets of society, not just the military.
Some endowments included in the Prime Minister (PM) Scholarship Program are:
- PM Scholarship for PhD Students the PM has a scholarship programme for 12th-graders.
- PM scholarship for kids studying engineering.
- PM Students received scholarships for the tenth grade.
To qualify for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Program, students must be between the ages of 18 and 25. (PM Scholarship Program). This scholarship program is only open to students taking standard scholarship courses.
To be eligible for the benefits of the PM Modi Scholarship, the student’s household income should not be more than Rs. 6 lahks per year. Those who want to take advantage of the PM Modi Scholarship Yojana/Scheme must fulfil certain criteria that the government has established.
The application form for this scholarship 2022 must be submitted with the following supporting documents:
- Serving Certificate from HOO (in the case of serving personnel)
- A certificate from the concerned state government attesting to the death of State Police officers during terrorist or Naxal attacks
- The appropriate Certificate of Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ)
- Mark sheets for the Class 12th, Graduation (for all years), or Diploma (for all semesters)
- PPO, Discharge Book, or Certificate (Mandatory for Category A to F)
- Certificate of Death (Applicable for deceased personnel)
- Certificate of Disabilities (Applicable for disabled personnel)
- Awarded a Diploma of Valor (Applicable for Gallantry Award winners)
- Category A: The wards and widows of CAPFs and AR troops who were killed in action are given priority.
- Category B: Children of former CAPF and AR troops who were injured in combat are given second preference.
- Category C: The third preference is granted to the children and widows of deceased CAPF and AR servicemen who passed away while in the line of duty as a result of circumstances related to their work for the government.
- Category D: Wards of former CAPF and AR members who become disabled while serving with a disability due to government service are granted preference.
- Category E: Moreover, preference is given to the wards of former CAPF members and AR soldiers who have won heroism honours in.
- Category F: The children of former CAPF and armed forces soldiers are given preference (PBOR only).
- Category G: Last but not least, wards of active CAPFs and AR personnel (PBOR) would receive preference, provided that scholarships are still available.
Students can register for the PM Scholarship programmed online, but to apply, they must meet the qualifying requirements, which are:
- The student must have at least an intermediate or 10+2 degree from any recognized board recognized by the Indian government.
- Candidates must have received at least 60% of the required points in their 12th grade.
- The applicant should only be a first-year student at a university that is affiliated with the Indian government.
- Candidates will receive benefits from various terms and conditions through central programs offered by institutions like IIT, IIMC, and others.
- Students who are enrolled in or training for the military are not eligible for this program.
This plan also includes other major key pointers, including:
- Students will receive the sum as part of this PM Scholarship each month.
- The benefits of this PM Scholarship program will be received by 6100 students in total.
- The only way for students to apply for KSB is online.
- The student will receive the scholarship through their chosen course of study.
- Students will only get the benefit or financial transfer in their bank accounts under this PM Scholarship program.
- The monthly financial advantage for boys will be 2500rs.
- The monthly financial benefit from the fund for girls would be 3000 rupees.
The Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Program 2023’s main objective is to provide scholarships to the children and widows of police officers murdered in terrorist attacks, Naxalite attacks, or while doing their official duties. Through this scheme, disabled children of police officers, Assam Rifles, RPF, and RPSF would be able to get scholarships.
Today’s youth won’t have their educational options limited by financial considerations. The federal government will provide the funds to pay for their educational expenses. Every child in the country will be able to go to school going forward. Aside from that, the PM Scholarship Yojana/Scheme will help to lower both the unemployment and literacy rates in the nation.
How to Apply for a PM Scholarship 2023 Yojana/Scheme?
500 students will come from the state police department through this program, which will help to lessen the movement of nasal in the country. Around 5500 students who are ex-servicemen, ex-army members, or widows of national security guards will be selected. The government also formed a central security board for the effective application of this system, and it was via this board that model agencies were included in this program.
In conclusion, the PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2023 is a great initiative by the Government of India to provide financial assistance to the wards of ex-servicemen and serving personnel of the Armed Forces and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) to pursue professional courses. The scheme not only supports the education of deserving students but also encourages the youth to join the armed forces and serve the nation. The scholarship amount offered under the scheme is a great help for the beneficiaries to meet their educational expenses and achieve their career goals. It is heartening to see the government taking such proactive steps to empower the youth and build a stronger and more skilled India. Overall, the PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2023 is a step in the right direction towards creating a brighter future for the country.
The PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2023 is a scholarship scheme introduced by the Government of India to provide financial assistance to the wards of ex-servicemen and serving personnel of the Armed Forces and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) to pursue professional courses such as engineering, medical, and management courses.
The PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2023 is open to the wards of ex-servicemen and serving personnel of the Armed Forces and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) who have secured admission to professional courses in recognized institutions in India.
The last date for submitting the online application for the PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2023 is generally in the month of November. However, the exact date may vary from year to year.
The PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2023 offers a scholarship of up to INR 2,500 per month for boys and up to INR 3,000 per month for girls for the duration of the course.
The beneficiaries for the PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2023 are selected on the basis of merit and financial need. The merit is determined by the marks secured in the qualifying examination, and the financial need is assessed on the basis of the income of the parents.
Yes, the scholarship under the PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2023 can be renewed for the subsequent years provided that the beneficiary maintains a good academic record and meets the eligibility criteria.
The beneficiaries of the PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2023 can track the status of their application on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) by logging in with their application ID and password.
You can find more information about the PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2023 on the official website of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India, or on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
- Google Scholarship 2023 – Know How To Apply
- PMSS Scholarship 2023 – 25 हजार तक मिलेगा प्रधानमंत्री छात्रवृति योजना के अंतर्गत, जाने कैसे ऑनलाइन अप्लाई करे
- यूपी स्कॉलरशिप स्टेटस चेक कैसे करें – How to Check UP Scholarship Status 2023 | पूरी जानकारी हिंदी में
- Login & Registration Guide for National Scholarship Portal in India!
- How to check the liquidity of crypto?
- CBSE Sample Papers Class 12th Out for 2022-23
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 – Post & Notification Details
- Agniveer Bharti 2023 Online Form: भर्ती प्रक्रिया शुरू जाड़े पूरी बात आवेदन प्रक्रिया, अंतिम तिथि, पात्रता ऑनलाइन फॉर्म
- Get Your Psychology Degree Online: Accredited Programs to Consider in 2023
- 2023’s Best Accredited Online Business Degree Programs: A Comprehensive Guide