Adam Levine, the lead singer of Maroon 5, said on Tuesday that he had “stepped a line” with an Attractive woman but insisted that he hadn’t cheated on his pregnant wife. As two more women came forward, they alleged that the singer had sent them sexy direct messages. Sumner Stroh, 23, claimed the tattooed father of two of having a year-long romance with her in a now-famous TikTok post. Levine, 43, admitted to exchanging “flirtatious” texts with Stroh.
Stroh stated that she had been dating the “Moves Like Jagger” singer for almost a year when she “graduated college in 2021” in the shocking video that has received more than 15 million views.
But when Levine unexpectedly messaged her in June, claiming he wanted to call his unborn son “Sumner,” she claimed she hadn’t spoken to him in months.
Levine wrote in the June 1 conversation, “Ok serious question.” “I’m expecting another child, and this one is a boy. I want to name him Sumner. Do you agree with that? VERY serious.” Stroh, originally from Texas but now resides in Los Angeles, claims she only went public with her story because she was duped by a friend who allegedly gave screenshots of Levine’s lewd conversations to an unnamed newspaper.
- Maroon 5’s Adam Levine admitted on Tuesday that his relationship with an Instagram model “crossed a line,” but he asserted that he hadn’t strayed on his pregnant wife.
- In a statement posted to Instagram, Levin stated.
- “Even though I didn’t have an affair, I crossed the line during a regretful time in my life. It became unsuitable in several circumstances.
- Another woman, performer Maryka, shared her reported DMs with Levine on her Instagram Story on Tuesday.
- Maryka’s alleged reply to her said, “I’m now infatuated with you.”
- Late on Monday, Stroh also shared a “part 2” video in which she expressed her “disgust” with herself.